Governments take a lot of heat from hackers, especially from nation state-sponsored adversaries of foreign governments. These hackers are well-funded, highly knowledgeable, and armed with the latest tools and technologies to perform their attacks.
Governments are responsible for protecting their sensitive information against such adversaries. To these cyber criminals, it's a question of time before they manage to get a foothold in your network and steal sensitive state secrets.
Get A free quote
How we can help
Secmentis can help you proactively test your organization's security and defend your critical data through the following services:
What motivates cyber attacks?
- Information Theft — cyber criminals want to steal customer and business-critical information
- Espionage — cyber criminals want to monitor your activities and steal information
- Hacktivism — cyber criminals want to make a political statement
- Sabotage — cyber criminals want to blackmail or disrupt your business
- Cyber Warfare — cyber criminals want to steal your business secrets, and use your systems as stepping stones
Examples of cyberattacks
The following are examples of cyber attacks in your industry:
- Hackers put 70k hacked government and corporate servers for sale
- US government hack stole fingerprints of Millions of federal employees
- Philippine electoral records breached in 'largest ever' government hack
- Mysterious hacking group has had access to US Government files for years
- Hacking of government computers exposed 21.5 Million people
- Foreign government hackers gravest and most common threat, agencies say
- U.S. government worse than all major industries on cyber security
Cost of A Data Breach for Government / Public sector
$75 per capita
(source: Ponemon Institute)
Businesses we work with: Regional governments, Local governments, Public sector agencies, Central government agencies, Government non-defense services